1) “One of the first pictures you ever did was for me. You were not aware that the person that came thru was a dear beloved friend that died some ten years earlier. He was a very troubled soul that suffered much emotional and physical trauma. His beautiful eyes were shining like they had when we were young.
“The symbols surrounding him showed how much he had healed, both emotionally and spiritually since serving in Vietnam. When you showed me the picture, and asked if I knew him, I knew instantly who it was, it looked like him. Thank You. That picture made it easier for me to deal with the loss, because he committed suicide. Your picture spoke a1000 words of comfort for me that helped me to heal in many ways and on many levels.
“In the late 1980’s I witnessed the gift of Spirit Art being demonstrated in large groups by Rev Voll. On one occasion I was in church, Donna Voll was sitting quietly in a chair on the platform in the front of the church. A sketchpad in her hand, she began to sketch. The church was so quiet you could hear the pencil strokes on the paper. While Rev Voll was sketching I was overcome with emotion at what I was witnessing, I couldn’t stop crying until she stopped sketching, I felt like I had just witnessed something miraculous. It was amazing. She must’ve done 10-15 or more pictures, of passed on family members, friends, and even symbols that had special meaning. The recipients recognized the people in their pictures, and there were evidential messages as well.
“I was blessed over the years with several pictures with recognizable spirit faces. The first was the love of my life who had died violently 10 years before. She didn’t know him or me then. She never saw any of my personal photos. No Internet, Facebook, ancestry, or Photoshop then. I have received additional spirit art portraits over the years that had the faces of my mother, father, Aunt Tootsie, Uncle Bill, my grandma Miller and other relatives drawn, proof to me that they are still alive in spirit. God Bless you always." Charlotte Horvath
2) “This portrait with the attached written information is not dated. This would be before 1991. I worked for the Regional Income Tax Agency from 1981 to 1990. I worked with the mother and aunt of a young girl named Kimberly. She worked at RITA for a bit. Her ex-boyfriend shot and killed her, then himself, in the local Red Roof Inn.
“At her funeral, I was talking to her as she lay in her coffin. I told her that she can see the Spirit World now. I told her she knows that life is eternal, and that our consciousness just moves to our Spirit body. I told her she's probably going out shopping, and living her life, now in Spirit. I told her that I know she can hear me, and that I know that she's trying to tell us that she's still alive.
“I noticed, as did others, a scar on her hand. We were wondering what that was from.
“Some time later, I was taking a nap on a warm Saturday afternoon. I was suddenly floating above my body, and could see it sleeping on my bed. I then heard Kimberly. She told me that I would be seeing her real soon. I got scared - I thought she was telling me I was going to die! She laughed, and said, "Oh, no! I'm so sorry! That's not what I meant! You are going to be seeing me real soon."
“Some time later, I commissioned Donna for a Spirit Portrait. When I received the picture, I did not know who it was. I started reading the message, and I was floored. It was Kimberly, and she was repeating what I said to her at her wake. "I found out. If you could just see here."
"Also a white mum flower and some mention of coffee." Donna had written this after the Spirit message. When I showed this picture and the message to Kimberly's aunt, she said that Kimberly had gotten her mother white mums for Mother's Day. She also said that Kimberly had burned her hand on the coffee pot at work.
“A few weeks later, her aunt informed me that they were going through Kimberly's dresser. They found a school picture of her. It looked exactly like the portrait Donna had drawn. When I knew Kimberly, her hair was permed, and she wore makeup and did not wear glasses. I could not understand why she did not show herself as I knew her. The school picture had everything Donna drew, down to the blue scoop-necked T-shirt and the wire-rimmed glasses. It was for clarification for her family that she is still alive in Spirit, living life in her Spirit Body.” Lias Lubrano
3) “Donna was developing her mediumship (spirit communication) when she proved spirit communication was real to me.
“Through her mediumship and art she received a message for my Aunt and myself. The message was from my Uncle Glen. Uncle Glen had passed at least 5 years before I had met Donna. Donna had received a picture of a balding man wearing a string tie. She also kept hearing the word hots from him several times. When Donna gave me this message I knew it was from my Uncle Glen from her description of him. He was balding and wore a bolo string tie most of the time. Donna hearing hots would have not have known my Uncles last name was Hotz. Her drawing was of my Uncle when he was younger.
The part of the message that was for my Aunt was a special word I was to tell her. It didn’t make sense to me but I did pass it on. My Aunt did not respond at first when I told her the word. I then showed her the drawing Donna had done. My Aunt broke into tears and ask who drew the picture of Glen. I explained to her and then she told me about the special word. The word was how my Aunt and Uncle said I love you when out in public.
My Aunt said they never told anyone, not even my cousins. It was just their special word.
“Donna’s gifts and abilities proving Spirit communication continued to grow. This was the first time I experienced her gifts of spirit communication and for me and most memorable. Donna continued to communicate with spirit and creating her spirit art at church services and also in different meditation circles that I attend and participate in.” Judy Wischmeier
4) “I remember when I first heard about Rev. Donna Voll back in 1996. There was a woman who connected to your spirits and even drew a picture of your angel surrounded by them. I was intrigued by the idea of this but remained very skeptical. Upon meeting Donna I immediately felt comfortable and very peaceful. She started to connect to my spirit world by describing puzzle pieces in reference to a child. Well what a coincidence, I was tutoring an autistic girl who needed help in various areas. Donna shared ideas and avenues I should explore to better help her. Then she spoke of a female angel standing by me, she was holding silver rosary beads, I thought that was too easy, all angels could be holding rosaries. She continued to describe her and told me the beads were blessed in Medjugorje and hung on my bedpost. YES! I was gifted my grandmother's silver rosary beads that were in fact blessed on a pilgrimage to Medjugorje. I was fascinated as she relayed heart felt messages from my grandmother. I knew this was a message only meant for me. Her descriptions and wording were spot on but what completely blew me away was the drawing of my beautiful angel and all the spirits that surrounded her. Without a doubt I was able to recognize not only my grandma but several loved ones who had passed on.
“Over a decade had passed and I found myself in a broken place. I had suffered a couple miscarriages, lost grandparents and several loved ones and was in a crossroads with employment. I was broken hearted and felt alone. I reached out to Rev Donna Voll for comfort. This meeting changed my whole world. Donna connected with grandparents, my Aunt and my angels that were guiding me. It was beautiful and very therapeutic.
“All of a sudden, she called out a name, a familiar name that was close to my heart, but I never met this person. I asked her for clarification on who she saw and she proceeded to tell me about this little girl angel that was a part of me. She knew the dates of her passing and went on to connect with another child, a boy. You may think that a desperate mother would believe anything at this point, and maybe I would have. Donna knew that this baby passed as a result of chromosomal abnormality known as Trisomy 16. I knew for certain she connected to my babies. She even called them by the names my husband and I had chosen for them. I had a biopsy a few months prior where the doctors explained that the baby boy I was carrying had Trisomy 16 and that was the cause of my miscarriage. How could anyone in the world know all of this? What a gift this reading was. Donna warmed my heart with messages from so many loved ones and helped heal my broken heart. My appointment with her was scheduled for a 45minute session. Donna spoke softly and allowed me to ask questions until I felt satisfied. She held my hand and comforted me as I cried through the 2-hour reading. Donna never rushed me or ended our reading. She let me feel close to me spirits and find peace and closure. She saw a little boy coming into our lives and sure enough within the year I gave birth to a beautiful healthy son.
“Believing that my spirits stand with me and guide me through life brings comfort and hope that God answers prayers and sends us angels to help us along the way. Rev Donna Voll is a true gift, an angel on Earth! I feel blessed that God brought her into my life.” Donna Gillette
5) “During the years that I have been involved as a Spiritualist as a student and now a minister, I have witnessed many events and phenomena many of which have affirmed the continuity of life for myself or others. One of my favorite demonstrations has always been spirit art. I am proud of my small collection of artwork. It is always uplifting to see who will emerge and find out what meaning it will have for me in the days ahead. In your artwork there is always a special bonus that I have not found in many other places. In addition the feature figure, you always include small portraits. Many of these offer proofs to the continuity of life not always found in the larger figure. The larger figure offers hope, inspiration and sometimes comfort. However, the smaller portraits offer that proof or affirmation of the continuity of life that is sometimes needed. I know several people who recognized family members. I know on one of mine, I didn’t recognize any of the portraits but showed it to my mother who recognized several family members and family friends. On another, I showed it to my mother in law who recognized several long deceased family members that I had never met. I seemed to me that those portraits had an even bigger impact on my mother and mother in law then they did for me.
“Thank you Donna for the wonderful work that you do, a true service and source of light to those who seek it.” Rev Bartow
6) “To Whom It May Concern:
I have had the pleasure of witnessing many different aspects of the gifts of spirit as demonstrated through Donna Voll. I first met Donna around 30 years ago and have witnessed many different public and private sessions in which she did her spirit art and watched the responses of the many people she touched - myself included. It does not seem to matter whether the setting is a public church service or a private environment she slips in to a trance state and produces phenomenal artwork ,which often includes sketches of loved one associated with the recipient of the art. I have seen family members compare pictures of the actual person with the sketches and the resemblance is quite remarkable. As an ordained minister myself, I have worked with Donna and find her ethics as a spiritual practitioner to be quite solid, as is her ability to perform many of the various duties a minister must do. Donna is a very spiritual person - she walks the talk.” Rev John Heppner
“Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful gift with me, and so many others. When I contacted you, I was having such mixed feelings about where I am in life. I've been blessed in many ways and am thankful, but as I grow in life and experience new milestones, I have been feeling a very large piece missing. I knew deep in my heart that my father and other loved ones were always close by, but I just wanted to know if they were OK where they are now. After we spoke, I felt so renewed. You told me things that I knew only they could know. I thought what could be better than knowing we would someday all be reconnected? Then weeks later I received your drawing, which confirmed everything I knew was true. I was delighted to find familiar faces of people I cherished but lost in a physical sense. Even among 14 different faces, the groupings had significance. All side by side, I found my dear father, his mother, and his father. On the other side of the drawing, I easily identified my grandmother and grandfather from my mother's side, in a circle of 4 with my aunt and her husband (just as they were always together in life!) But what meant the most to me was when you told me my father would be on my other arm as my brother gives me away in marriage this fall. That is just how I would have liked him to be. I encourage all who believe (and especially those who don't) to just spend some time with you and to listen. Thank you Donna. I will always treasure this portrait and I look forward to speaking with you again.” Jillian Perez
8) “Yes we recognized some people. My great grandfather, my mother recognized her great grandmother. Leo was supposed to be a twin and my mom recognized his twin. My grandmother when she saw my mother's painting, she said, “what is my grandmother doing there?” and the daughter my mother lost looked exactly like my mother's sister when she was young.
“It effected us by making us believe that there is life after death and there to protect and to guide us.” Anthony Francavilla
9) "15 years ago I had the great honor and privilege of hosting Donna Voll on my national radio show on SiriusXM Satellite Radio. The show was called Above and Beyond with Laura Smith and I interviewed and offered live, call in readings, with the world's top psychics, mediums and intuitives, including a bevy of spiritual authors and teachers. Donna Voll was a stand-out from the very beginning, with her amazing ability to read people who were just calling in with questions about their lives, over the phone and touching them to their core with her deep messages of guidance and love which were also extremely accurate, according to my callers. But Donna also has another gift to add to her work. When Donna is reading or having a spiritual session with a client, she has pastels in hand and a large beautiful piece of paper which she not only draws your guardian Angel in vibrant colors, with written messages on it, but these drawings that happen spontaneously as she reads the soul of the person on the other end of the line, contains pictures of people that are either important from their past, their present or their future.
If I hadn't seen this with my own eyes on several occasions, I wouldn't have believed it. In these past 15 years I have probably had 25 readings with Donna Voll. In the very first angel picture that she drew for me, before she even knew anything about me or my family, my grandparents faces were right there and that of my daughter. There's no way she could have known who they were, or what they looked like from just the conversation we were having on the phone. It is so moving to see these pictures and often perplexing, because some of them are from people we may not recognize from our past, or maybe haven't even met in our future.
“This is something that happened to me in 2014. I received a drawing from Donna after having a special session with her, in which she talked about a relationship coming into my life, which I was very happy to hear about and I couldn't wait to get her spiritual drawing in the mail. When it arrived, there was a symbol of a dove over a face of someone I had never seen and it said "the two shall become one". Donna's drawings are so incredibly imbued with soulful energy and artistry, that sometimes they take your breath away. This particular one was so beautiful, I had to go out and find a special gold frame for it and hang it in my bedroom with the hopes of attracting this new partner into my life. 4 years went by and I kept staring at this picture wondering who the person was under the dove when I almost fainted. I realized it was someone that I had begun seeing 2 years after Donna drew the picture. We indeed became one for 4 years before I had to move permanently out of state, but I'll never forget realizing one day, as I was looking at him in my house and looking at the picture that she drew, that it was he whom Donna had drawn two years before I even met him. In addition to that, as if it weren't enough, he recognized his own parents and grandparents in the picture as well as his own face. I put photographs next to the pictures that she drew on the angel picture and the likeness was uncanny.
“As someone who has interviewed hundreds of spiritual seers and teachers, I have to say with complete confidence, that I have never met anyone with Donna's talents and gifts. When she gives you a session, you are filled with a sense of peace, direction, comfort and accurate details of what she sees for your life. Donna has never been wrong and for people who enjoy seeking the advice of intuitives like I have, for so many years, it is almost impossible to find anyone who is accurate all of the time. Donna Voll always is.
“One time when I found out that my dream job was ending because the company was being sold, I called Donna and asked her to please give me some insight into where she saw me going next, because I was so nervous, worried and sad about the job ending. She described a scene that she saw in my future with such detail and even uttered a sentence that when I received this job two years later, the man who hired me said exactly the same words that Donna used! The job was in the exact location in New York City, which Donna wasn't even familiar with, doing exactly the role which she saw me doing.
“As if these types of gifts aren't enough for one person, Donna has the most exquisite and beautiful heart for humanity and for God. Her deep intellectual and humble spirit explains God and the Universe in a way that almost no one I know, knows how to do. I know that if I want the truth and the type of insight that will plant me on the right path, Donna Voll is the one minister, teacher and spiritual guide that I turn to as often as I do for "Truth" of the highest order.
“If you were ever a skeptic about God placing modern day prophets and seers in your midst, let me tell you, Donna is the real deal. More than that, she is gifted beyond words and you leave a deeper, wiser, happier and more peaceful person for having had a session with her." Laura Smith
10) "Dearest Donna,
“As you know, I have had the opportunity to see many of the angel portraits that you have done for the members of our church. Each one is so beautiful and so unique! The overall comment I have heard from our people is "Amazing". No one can believe how detailed the information is that you are able to share for each person. It is always so miraculous when someone identifies one of the many little "faces" that are drawn at the bottom of the portrait. It is so heart warming to know that our connection continues beyond this dimension.
“In all my years in the metaphysical community, I have never met anyone who has such a clear channel to the guardian angels of others. Your artwork is absolutely beautiful and the messages are always so intimate and meaning filled. I was deeply touched with my reading. Having my father's "face" at the bottom made it extra special. Donna, you are amazing. You are such a beautiful artist and channel. I so honor the tenderness with which you deliver the messages that our angels want us to hear. Thank you for your service work for the world. You are truly a gift!"
Rev. Cindy Fuller, Innerquest Church
11) "Dear Rev. Donna,
“I was truly blessed by you and your gift of connecting to Spirit on our meeting in Sept. of 2003. I was enlightened by the things Spirit told you that you had no idea of and it gave me insight and peace to what is happening in the Spirit world and my connection with it. You told me of some things that my ex-husband, who has passed away, had going on and when I shared it with my daughters they knew about it and I didn't, which really confirmed that what you were given to tell me was true.
“Not only have things you said come to pass for me in my life, but the drawing you did of my healing Angel, "Lilly" had pictures of people that I recognized. The first and immediate one was a magician friend I had for a long time. And amazingly you drew a card right above his picture. What a connection, it made all you do so real and true. Since then I have recognized 3 more faces. I am sending a picture to show you and others of the realness of your gift of connection with Spirit. It may be hard to see but I know it is real. All of this was done so naturally and with speed for you were truly in tune with Spirit.
“I am truly convinced that Rev. Donna is blessed with this gift to share with the world. Thank you Donna for being the servant God has sent you to be and giving me the experience that we all are connected and Angels and Guides are real." Shirley Rowell
12) “Donna Voll is without a doubt on of the most clear and accurate channels I have ever met. I was delighted that she actually contacted my own spirit for guidance and that we had such a true connection. The information flowed like a gentle stream - answering my most heartfelt questions without me having to voice them!
“I have never received so much guidance in such a short space of time - so many opportunities have opened up in my life already. It is a little too soon for certain things to manifest, but there are very definite signs already. My angel was simply beautiful - she brought a message that made my heart sing!
“I was delighted to see the faces of my loved ones in spirit. One is an exact replica of an old photo of my great grandmother and another looks just like my dear grandfather! My husband also appeared - he is very much alive, but Donna explained that significant people in this life other appear too. One of my friends had 3 readings with Donna - every one of them has been "spot on". I have already recommended Donna to some other friends too. She is truly blessed with a rare gift."
13) “Thank you so much for the reading. I cannot begin to tell you how amazing it was. Just to know that loved ones that have passed are together made me feel so secure. You were able to put my mind at rest with regard to my children and my career as well as other aspects of my life. It felt great knowing that I am and have been making the right choices!
“When I got my picture of my Guardian Angel with the drawings I was astonished at the likeness of people I know/knew.
“Also, recently I had purchased a painting of an angel in a garden. Something about it said ‘BUY ME’ so I did. Imagine my surprise when the angel in the painting was practically identical to your drawing. That night I had the best night's sleep I've had in a very long time!” Tricia Cave
14) “I have enjoyed many readings and angel portraits with Donna Voll and have found each one of them very spiritually nurturing and inspiring on so many levels. She is able to very lovingly provide beautiful and accurate messages from Spirit to help give us insight along our spiritual path. Her angel portraiture is amazing and brings the energy of our personal angels very close because we can see them before us and even recognize loved ones' faces that accompany the angel she draws. Donna has been a tremendous blessing to me, and those that I have referred.” Misty Hughes
15) “I, Jenny Moss, was in a metaphysical store in Indianapolis and as I was walking in the store there was an incredible angel drawing on the glass counter. I was so taken back by the beauty of this drawn art and I asked the owner of the store who conducted this beautiful work. She expressed that Rev. Donna Voll was a Spiritual Artist and was presently in the store working. I signed up for a session with Donna and the masterpiece that I received from Spirit via Rev Donna Voll was absolutely incredible!
“I received a Stunning Guardian Angel, however what was so intriguing was that this Angel was surrounding by my loved ones in Sprit. In fact, I had received 14 Spirits on this particular drawing to whom I could identify in my lifetime. The drawing provided me with so much comfort to know that my loved ones continue to work with me and expressed to me that the continuity of life goes on and on and that we are only a whisper away from those we love in spirit. One will be surprised at the quickness of spirits ability to produce such wonderful artwork. I remember asking her about her drawing ability and she laughed and stated, ‘I can only draw stick figures when not working with spirit in this modality.
“I have been blessed to know Rev Donna Voll for many years. I have numerous spirit artwork and they never cease to amaze me with the recognizable spirits that present themselves in my drawings. I received angelical messages, but also received evidential messages and spirit faces from those that I have so deeply loved in my life that are now in spirit.
“I have shown my work to my friends and before you know it they too have had a spiritual session with Rev Donna Voll and were also so pleased with the spirit communications. What a beautiful gift to give to oneself or to others.” Rev. Jenny Moss
(16) “Many years ago I was in trance class. I tranced one of the master that left me drained for a couple of days. However I did not want to dilute myself with this trance so I asked for conformation. It was at a physic fair that I had the good fortune to sit with Rev. Donna. When she finished her spirt art I had my proof that the divine Mother had touched me in trance. In the center of the picture was the divine Mother surround by three of my Guides. Rev. Donna did not know about the trance or my asking spirit for proof.
“A couple of years later at another physic fair, I again sat with Rev. Donna for another spirit art picture. Not only did the Divine Mother show up again, so did my Healing Nun, 2 of my Indian guide, 2 of my dr. teachers and of course one of my cats that had just past over.
“Donna has proven to me that she has contact with spirit, when she is painting, or using pencil/chalk to see and paint spirit
“Good work and continue working with spirit” Rev. Nancy Joseph
(17) “I’ve met Donna when she was teaching her class about Angels. We really did not know each other when she made my first angel portrait. That’s why when I got my portrait back I was absolutely shocked to see the face of the angel to be the face of my best friend since high school. The friend who had passed away from cancer a few years earlier. And on the bottom were images of my aunt and uncle.” Anna Schmukler
Copyright © 2018 Angels to Guide You - All Rights Reserved.